The Poison Apple Death Note RP Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This site is dedicated to accurate and awesome Death Note RPing! If you are a fan of Death Note and like to RP then you should join! Either create your own character, or play as your favorite one!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Inside Reilly's House (Open To Anoniem)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Reilly Ness
Note Writer
Note Writer
Reilly Ness

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-04-12

Character Profile
Health:
Inside Reilly's House (Open To Anoniem) Left_bar_bleue100/100Inside Reilly's House (Open To Anoniem) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Inside Reilly's House (Open To Anoniem) Empty
PostSubject: Inside Reilly's House (Open To Anoniem)   Inside Reilly's House (Open To Anoniem) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 5:22 pm

(Reilly sat in a large living room in his house. He was holding the controller lazily in his right hand and flipped through the channels on his large black flat-screen TV. There was a small, black coffee table in front of him with the Death Note sitting on it. He yawned as he continued to flip through the channels.)
Back to top Go down
https://poisonappledeathnote.darkbb.com
Anoniem
Shinigami
Shinigami
Anoniem

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-04-23

Character Profile
Health:
Inside Reilly's House (Open To Anoniem) Left_bar_bleue100/100Inside Reilly's House (Open To Anoniem) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Inside Reilly's House (Open To Anoniem)   Inside Reilly's House (Open To Anoniem) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 9:51 am

anoniem standing with the hood covering his face. he reilly being lazy
Back to top Go down
Reilly Ness
Note Writer
Note Writer
Reilly Ness

Character Profile
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Inside Reilly's House (Open To Anoniem)   Inside Reilly's House (Open To Anoniem) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 10:05 am

(Reilly turned his head and looked over at Anoniem.) So, what do you want to do today? I'm kind of bored, so I'll settle for anything.
Back to top Go down
Anoniem
Shinigami
Shinigami
Anoniem

Character Profile
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Inside Reilly's House (Open To Anoniem)   Inside Reilly's House (Open To Anoniem) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 10:06 am

i dont know whatever you want
Back to top Go down
Reilly Ness
Note Writer
Note Writer
Reilly Ness

Character Profile
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Inside Reilly's House (Open To Anoniem)   Inside Reilly's House (Open To Anoniem) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 10:10 am

Well actually... I was thinking about it for a while now and I think I should help the Earth further. I should help by clensing this world of all criminals and evil. Don't you agree Anoniem?
Back to top Go down
Anoniem
Shinigami
Shinigami
Anoniem

Character Profile
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Inside Reilly's House (Open To Anoniem)   Inside Reilly's House (Open To Anoniem) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 3:43 pm

Fine I'm ok with that
Back to top Go down
Reilly Ness
Note Writer
Note Writer
Reilly Ness

Character Profile
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Inside Reilly's House (Open To Anoniem)   Inside Reilly's House (Open To Anoniem) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 4:36 pm

Ok, good. (Reilly continued to flip through the channels until he reached the morning news. He watched as the reporter spoke.)
Reporter: ... The robber is inside the bank and has fifteen hostages. he is armed with a shotgun and demands to get out without being followed, otherwise he will begin to systematically kill the hostages. The cops say the are in control of the situation... (Reilly smirked and laughed quietly.) The police are fools! Situation under control my ass!
Back to top Go down
Anoniem
Shinigami
Shinigami
Anoniem

Character Profile
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Inside Reilly's House (Open To Anoniem)   Inside Reilly's House (Open To Anoniem) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 7:09 pm

I will crush them anoniem held out his hand and put it in a fist. He looked at reilly lets go
Back to top Go down
Reilly Ness
Note Writer
Note Writer
Reilly Ness

Character Profile
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Inside Reilly's House (Open To Anoniem)   Inside Reilly's House (Open To Anoniem) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 8:16 pm

i would rather stay here and kill him. You know, with the Death Note. Hopefully they will run a picture of the robber so I can get his image in my mind.
Back to top Go down
Anoniem
Shinigami
Shinigami
Anoniem

Character Profile
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Inside Reilly's House (Open To Anoniem)   Inside Reilly's House (Open To Anoniem) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 9:34 pm

But it won't be fun if I don't do something. He grabbed a apple ohhh that tastes good.
Back to top Go down
Reilly Ness
Note Writer
Note Writer
Reilly Ness

Character Profile
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Inside Reilly's House (Open To Anoniem)   Inside Reilly's House (Open To Anoniem) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 9:44 pm

Yes, but did you not want me to use this Death Note. (He picked up the Death Note.)
Back to top Go down
Anoniem
Shinigami
Shinigami
Anoniem

Character Profile
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Inside Reilly's House (Open To Anoniem)   Inside Reilly's House (Open To Anoniem) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 7:41 am

Go ahead use the death note
Back to top Go down
Reilly Ness
Note Writer
Note Writer
Reilly Ness

Character Profile
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Inside Reilly's House (Open To Anoniem)   Inside Reilly's House (Open To Anoniem) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 9:25 am

Ok. (A picture of the robber flashed across the screen as the reporter talked more about the situation.)
Reporter:.... The robber still has not budged on his demands and has now killed one of the hostages. Here is a picture of the robber, his name is Greg Stoker. If anyone of our viewers know this man, please call in and give us any information you can as to this man's apparent snap.... (Reilly smirked.)
Reilly: Well it seems like now that he killed a person he deserves to die. (Reilly opened the Death Note and grabbed the black pen that was next to it on the table.)
Back to top Go down
Anoniem
Shinigami
Shinigami
Anoniem

Character Profile
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Inside Reilly's House (Open To Anoniem)   Inside Reilly's House (Open To Anoniem) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 11:47 am

Wait a minute greg stoker that name rings a bell. Anoniem has flashbacks of the past. That man
Back to top Go down
Reilly Ness
Note Writer
Note Writer
Reilly Ness

Character Profile
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Inside Reilly's House (Open To Anoniem)   Inside Reilly's House (Open To Anoniem) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 6:48 pm

(He looked over at Anoniem.) You know him?! That is weird that a shinigami would know a specific person.
Back to top Go down
Anoniem
Shinigami
Shinigami
Anoniem

Character Profile
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Inside Reilly's House (Open To Anoniem)   Inside Reilly's House (Open To Anoniem) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 2:11 pm

yeah i knew him my head says i know him
Back to top Go down
Reilly Ness
Note Writer
Note Writer
Reilly Ness

Character Profile
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Inside Reilly's House (Open To Anoniem)   Inside Reilly's House (Open To Anoniem) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 2:14 pm

Very strange indeed. Well I guess it's time for me to kill him! (Reilly looked back to the TV.)
Back to top Go down
Anoniem
Shinigami
Shinigami
Anoniem

Character Profile
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Inside Reilly's House (Open To Anoniem)   Inside Reilly's House (Open To Anoniem) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 2:25 pm

go ahead i dont care about him Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Reilly Ness
Note Writer
Note Writer
Reilly Ness

Character Profile
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Inside Reilly's House (Open To Anoniem)   Inside Reilly's House (Open To Anoniem) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 2:32 pm

(Reilly began to write the man's name into the Death Note as he looked at the image of the man on his Television. The reporter then began to speak.)
Reporter: The police squad has decided to go in and try to capture the criminal before he harms any more of the hostages.... Wait, what? It appears that the police have entered the building and the criminal is dead! The hostages say that he just fell over after gasping loudly. He will be rushed to the hospital to determine the cause of death. Next we...
(Reilly closed the Death Note and smirked.)
Reilly: Yet another criminal falls at the hand of justice!
Back to top Go down
Anoniem
Shinigami
Shinigami
Anoniem

Character Profile
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Inside Reilly's House (Open To Anoniem)   Inside Reilly's House (Open To Anoniem) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 7:30 am

i shouldve killed him Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Reilly Ness
Note Writer
Note Writer
Reilly Ness

Character Profile
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Inside Reilly's House (Open To Anoniem)   Inside Reilly's House (Open To Anoniem) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 7:42 am

Well at least he is dead now. (Reilly set the Death Note back on the coffee table and the changed the channel.)
Back to top Go down
Anoniem
Shinigami
Shinigami
Anoniem

Character Profile
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Inside Reilly's House (Open To Anoniem)   Inside Reilly's House (Open To Anoniem) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 7:43 am

what do we do now
Back to top Go down
Reilly Ness
Note Writer
Note Writer
Reilly Ness

Character Profile
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Inside Reilly's House (Open To Anoniem)   Inside Reilly's House (Open To Anoniem) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 7:57 am

Not sure. Well let's see here... (He continued to channel surf until he got to G4.) Ninja Warrior is on, want to watch that? (He smirked.)
Back to top Go down
Anoniem
Shinigami
Shinigami
Anoniem

Character Profile
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Inside Reilly's House (Open To Anoniem)   Inside Reilly's House (Open To Anoniem) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 8:01 am

no lets go beat up or kill something that will be fun
Back to top Go down
Reilly Ness
Note Writer
Note Writer
Reilly Ness

Character Profile
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Inside Reilly's House (Open To Anoniem)   Inside Reilly's House (Open To Anoniem) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 8:34 am

Well, we could some more people I suppose... People who really deserve it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inside Reilly's House (Open To Anoniem)   Inside Reilly's House (Open To Anoniem) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Inside Reilly's House (Open To Anoniem)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Poison Apple Death Note RP Site :: RPing and Games :: U.S. :: Reilly's House-
Jump to: