The Poison Apple Death Note RP Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This site is dedicated to accurate and awesome Death Note RPing! If you are a fan of Death Note and like to RP then you should join! Either create your own character, or play as your favorite one!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome

Go down 
+10
Libraria
ClubProdigy
ShonenPumpRocks4ever
-YamiBakura1994-
pawrpiggy
FMAaddict6258
tarz
John
Anoniem
Reilly Ness
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Reilly Ness
Note Writer
Note Writer
Reilly Ness

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-04-12

Character Profile
Health:
Welcome Left_bar_bleue100/100Welcome Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Welcome Empty
PostSubject: Welcome   Welcome Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 9:48 pm

This is where you go to introduce yourself and your character.
Back to top Go down
https://poisonappledeathnote.darkbb.com
Anoniem
Shinigami
Shinigami
Anoniem

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-04-23

Character Profile
Health:

Welcome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome   Welcome Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 2:46 pm

I'm anoniem
Back to top Go down
Reilly Ness
Note Writer
Note Writer
Reilly Ness

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-04-12

Character Profile
Health:

Welcome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome   Welcome Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 2:48 pm

Welcome Anoniem. Please post in the select your character section so that I can mark Anoniem off as a character.
Back to top Go down
https://poisonappledeathnote.darkbb.com
John
Innocent Bystander
Innocent Bystander
John

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Character Profile
Health:

Welcome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome   Welcome Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 6:22 am

Hey there, I found this site on accident but it look cool. So yea anyway onto my character I shall put him in a small template.

Name: John

Personality: Over the years John has learned to null nearly every emotion he has. He is seen as emo due to the way he acts to people and how he looks. He always believes he is better than most people and is very intelligent.

Appearance: Welcome 689936558060177uc5-1
Back to top Go down
tarz
Innocent Bystander
Innocent Bystander

Registration date : 2009-03-13

Welcome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome   Welcome Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 12:06 am

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok im not tottaly sure if im supossed to do to introduce my slef here or some were else but so if it isent too much of a hasle could some one tell me ok and GOOD DAY!!!
Back to top Go down
FMAaddict6258
Innocent Bystander
Innocent Bystander
FMAaddict6258

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-08-08

Character Profile
Health:

Welcome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome   Welcome Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 1:15 am

Greetings as for introducing myself my names Gwynevere I'm 17 years of age and I don't exactly have a DN charecter that fits my RP personality I would like it if someone could give me suggestions if not I may RP my OC that I created for DN RP settings
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/FMAaddict6258/
FMAaddict6258
Innocent Bystander
Innocent Bystander
FMAaddict6258

Registration date : 2009-08-08

Character Profile
Health:

Welcome Empty
PostSubject: Tis my OC   Welcome Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 4:03 am

Name: Addiah Heiryck
Alias: Addi
Kira status: Against
Appearance:
Hair: Dark Blue
Eyes: Silver
Height: 5'9"
Body: Average
Usual attire: black tank top and shorts over black and various bright colour striped tights, various bright colour striped lace up fingerless gloves, black combat boots.
Hairstyle: Usually worn up in a high ponytail with sections left down framing face, up in buns on the sides of head with a considerable ammount left lose
Personality: Bubbly, fun to be around, protective of thos she cares for, weary of strangers, easily amused, intelligant
Random facts: Almost always has coffee, was a resident at Wammy's house. Parents abandoned her at age 10 arrived at wammy's at age 13
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/FMAaddict6258/
pawrpiggy
Innocent Bystander
Innocent Bystander
pawrpiggy

Registration date : 2009-10-18

Character Profile
Health:

Welcome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome   Welcome Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 6:42 am

heyyy Very Happy
im kaylaa well on this im L .
i love L Wink Exclamation
Back to top Go down
-YamiBakura1994-
Innocent Bystander
Innocent Bystander
-YamiBakura1994-

Registration date : 2009-11-18

Welcome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome   Welcome Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 9:57 am

Hey.

My name is Jess, but on this - I'd like to be Matt. We're very alike personality-wise...
Back to top Go down
ShonenPumpRocks4ever
Innocent Bystander
Innocent Bystander
ShonenPumpRocks4ever

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-02-08

Character Profile
Health:

Welcome Empty
PostSubject: Hi!   Welcome Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 10:42 pm

Well i'll tell you about my OC and put the details in the select a character portion. Her name is Lucinda Tailor. She is Lind L. Tailor's daughter. She goes to the same high school as Light, but has to sit in the back of the classroom because she is bipolar. She has an alias name. It's Darlene (or D on the t.v. screen thingy).
Back to top Go down
ClubProdigy
Innocent Bystander
Innocent Bystander
ClubProdigy

Registration date : 2010-07-11

Welcome Empty
PostSubject: Hey there!   Welcome Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 7:53 pm

This is my character that I already have a set story for, but I will roleplay with her on this site, as though it were an alternate universe Smile

Name: Mikomi Hamazaki (Or Yuki Mizuna, due to her DID)
Kira status: Anti-Kira
Appearance:
Hair: Dark Brown
Eyes: Silver
Height: 5'4"
Usual attire: Bell bottom jeans with a grey crossover strap shirt for Mikomi, and for Yuki, she usually is seen in white or pink, with a frilly apron, since she is a skilled baker.
Hairstyle: Poofy with curls at the end, half of her face covered in bangs.

Mikomi's Personality: Often unemotional, using a lot of 'Big words' according to Misa. Usually very quiet, but extremely blunt. Gets angry easily at Kira. Is in love with L, but in her version of the story she never tells him. She loves to read childrens books, and often makes references to them. It is later revealed that she used to live at the Whammy Orphanage, but was not one of the top five. When this is found out, it is also mentioned that she dated Matt at one point, and when working with Near to find Kira, gives Mello a note to give to Matt, which he never does. Often very cold to everyone but Near, L, Misa, and at one point even Light. She is extremely smart, a genius in fact, but cannot compare to L. Mikomi is not her real name. She is often known for the fact that she constantly makes innuendos without realizing it. Has virtually no real world experience.

Yuki's personality: Usually very emotional, and gets very angry when people 'mistake' her for 'someone else'. She works at a bakery, and knows L as Ryuzaki, Near as his younger brother. Is a huge fan of L, since he arrested the man who stalked her for three years and killed her mother (her only parent). Near even mentions that her obsession for L is much like Misa's obsession for Kira, and how she knows him in person but has no idea it is him. Often is compared to Misa for being very hyper and excited over the smallest things, as well as not being smart. This is due to the fact that most of the time she has been Mikomi instead of herself. Yuki Mizuna is an alias that Naomi Misora, who was like a second mother to her, gave her, because she enjoyed the sight of snow. She does not know about her disorder.

'Both' girls are prone to random break downs when they see or are reminded of something (extremely) painful, such as 'their' mother's death. They tend to be violent when this event occurs, and say several things that may not make sense to someone who is unaware of their past.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2340732/AllegedDeity
Libraria
Innocent Bystander
Innocent Bystander
Libraria

Registration date : 2010-09-27

Welcome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome   Welcome Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 2:02 pm

As put in the "Pick your Character" thread:

Libraria wrote:
Name: L / Ryuuzaki.
[L Lawliet]
Race: Human
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual (Or Asexual)
Relationship Status: Single

Bio:
Not much is known about L. Mostly known is that he was raised in an Orphanage called “Wammy House” when his parents died. The person who found him was Watari, whom L cares for deeply.
He worked on cases for a long time, and one of the only people he worked with, Naomi Misora, was killed during the Kira case. She was very helpful to him during the Los Angeles Beyond Birthday Murder Cases, where she was his eyes, ears and hands.
L started on the Kira case when it caught his interest. He wanted to know how this guy was killing the people without even needing to be at the scene of the crime. This is when he decided to get the Japanese Police and FBI involved. In the end, the FBI decided to get out after 12 of their agents died by the hands of Kira. L easily solved where Kira was located. It was too obvious for the young detective. He then went on to solving the case, locking people up on suspicion and almost getting some of them killed.

L uses the “Old London” font for his L when he’s broadcasting his messages to Kira, obviously to keep his identity a secret.

There are only a few people who L has ever cared for or whom he does care for now.
Some of them include Near, Mello, Matt and Watari. He grew fond of Light in the time that they were handcuffed together, but they never became so close so that he would release Light of his suspicion.

L eats an unusual amount of cakes and always sits in a hunched position. These raise his thinking power by 40%, so that’s why he does it. He is an insomniac, so he never sleeps. Instead, he works on cases that he finds.

L is very intelligent, so he knows many different languages and can work things out easier than any of the Police Forces around the world. He also bites his thumb a lot, or messes around with his lips with it.

Appearance:
Raven black hair, bags under his eyes, never wears anything else except from his blue jeans and white shirts. His skin is too pale for his own good, which shows he obviously doesn’t get out in the sun much.

Welcome L_
Back to top Go down
Kasifer
Innocent Bystander
Innocent Bystander
Kasifer

Registration date : 2012-06-05

Character Profile
Health:

Welcome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome   Welcome Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 11:12 pm

Well, here is my OC Character!
Name:Clara Siciliano (Alias)
Bio: From Wammy's, she is best friends with Mello and Matt, and saved Near from them a couple of times. Only Watari knew her real name, so Mello gave her this one when she left the orphanage with him. Before that she was called Mem, short for Memory, of which she has photographic.
Job: Working with Mello and Matt in the Mafia.
Crush/s: Mello and Matt, but doesn't know if they like her back.
Kira:Against
Back to top Go down
kalasto
Innocent Bystander
Innocent Bystander

Registration date : 2012-06-30

Character Profile
Health:

Welcome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome   Welcome Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 1:51 pm

Hi Im Kalasto

Character: Edward Littilton

Interest: special case murders

If he knew about Kira: would be pro kira

Bio: Was born in England, flew to America. Met a follower of Alister Crowley as a child and became fascinated with the occult. Writes horror and occult books. Is a reporter for his magazine which is currently failing. He moved to his current location seeking a good story so that maybe his only subscriber wont be his last. He loves chess and smoking. He loves all things horror and has slight Automatic Writing. Most of the time though he doesn't understand what it means.

Personality: Is always calm in all situations, which to him is even scary. He has a slight Authority problem. His Mom and dad died on mysterious terms. So he has had very little guidance from them. Mast of his beliefs are Alister Crowley based. He loves tea and a smoke. He has been trying to quit though so he uses the e-cigs.
Back to top Go down
Hotaru
Innocent Bystander
Innocent Bystander

Registration date : 2012-07-14

Welcome Empty
PostSubject: Character   Welcome Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 3:28 pm

I hope I'm not too late O.O 4 years later well here I go introducing my character!

Name: Hotaru Kiyome
Race: Human
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Relationship Status: Single

Bio:
Hotaru is a really nice dude but often finds himself wandering around. He doesn't care too much about Kira and L and is not sure which side to choose anyway. He is a bisexual guy and honestly is a really loving person. His number one goal in life is to run away with someone he loves. He is a very rich guy and lives in a mansion right in the middle of Tokyo. Also, he owns a Mercedes and a sports motorcycle! He thoroughly believes that criminals should be jailed and they should be punished too but he also believes that no one should die and everyone should have a second chance. Hotaru is very tall at about a 6' 2" with very light brown hair almost white or grey. He normally dresses casually with blue jeans that are slightly torn up and a white shirt with a blue and light yellow plaid woven shirt. Whenever he decides to dress fancy he always wears the same black pants and purple suit with a nice black tie. Hotaru also happens to be a very adventurous guy and his rock hard abs. Nonetheless sometimes Hotaru has a hard time understanding peoples feelings themselves even though he has an extremely high IQ.
Back to top Go down
Moonlight Kurayami Myst
Innocent Bystander
Innocent Bystander
Moonlight Kurayami Myst

Registration date : 2013-06-24

Character Profile
Health:

Welcome Empty
PostSubject: My OC character   Welcome Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 10:39 am

Konichi wa. I am a fan of Death Note, obviously. And here, fellow Roleplayers, is my character info.

Name: Moonlight Kurayami Myst(I know this is my profile name. Don't judge. I am weird enough to do this and I am quite sure there are other people out in the world who would do the same.)
Sexual orientation: straight
Looks: Moonlight is lithe bodied with unnaturally pale-white skin. She has red eyes and her hair is died a pale silvery-blue. She usually wears a black one-sleeve shirt with a black dahlia outlined in a deep purple on the front and a black skirt that goes down to mid-thigh because this outfit is easy to move around in(and fight in if the need arises), as well as the fact these are the only clothes she owns. She absolutely NEVER wears anything on her feet, much preferring to be barefooted.
Bio: Despite her looks, she is actually quite strong. Her lithe frame allows her to easily evade punches and kicks thrown at her and she is quite accurate when throwing her blows in a fight. Her past is a hard, yet strange one. She wasn't born in a hospital, but rather in a small cottage deep in the woods where she was raised. She loves to read and solve hard crossword puzzles and riddles, being quite intelligent. Oddly enough, she is able to see shinigami without ever touching there death note, making her quite interesting to shinigami. This may be due to her being a witch(religion: Wicca), as she has an open mind. When very young, she saw her parents killed in front of her. She somehow managed on her own and was never in an orphanage. When she was 14, she died her hair the colour it is now. She has a British accent, that being where her parents had been raised was in England. Being as intelligent as she is, she knows many languages quite fluently and had taught herself to speak those languages. Her favourite languages to use are English, Japanese, and Finnish. Her favourite quote is "Darkness doth not always equate to evil, just as light doth not always pertain to good" and holds a bit of irony, considering. She is against Kira, believing that no one, no matter how cruel or evil, deserves to die. At 16, she met a strange black cat with violet eyes and befriended her, naming her Nyra. She considers the cat to be her best friend, as well as her only friend. She loves mind games, but gets bored if she finds it to be too easy, preferring a challenge. Now, at the age of 22, the Kira case has presented itself as a challenge and she will do all in her power to catch him. She thinks of the case as a game at times and likes to use chess motifs. study
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Welcome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome   Welcome Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Poison Apple Death Note RP Site :: Main Section :: Getting Started-
Jump to: